When coming up with the Top 11 Indian Wedding Bridal Entrance Songs 2020, we based it on the following:
- This blog only focuses on Hindi/Punjabi music that is either in Bollywood music or covers of songs.
- Many brides like these songs.
- We wanted to give you many options so you can use the best one for you and your second favorite for your wedding party, if they are making an entrance right before you.
- We have put together this list with a mix of classy entrances and a few fun upbeat ones.
- Focus on listening to the song and not watching the video. Don't overlook the perfect song because you don't like the video. No one will see the video, they will all be watching you.
If you want new music lists on Spotify, Apple Music, Youtube or want some Non-Stop Mixes, fill out the form on this page.
Follow us on Instagram for new music and wedding tips.The following Top 11 Indian Wedding Bridal Entrance Songs 2020 are ranked based on what we have seen used most often within the last few years.
1) Din Shagna Da by Jasleen Royal
This track from the Anushka Sharma and Diljit Dosanjh movie, Phillauri, takes the first position on our Top 11 Indian Wedding Bridal Entrance Songs 2020 list.
2) Ek Ladki Ko Dekha To Aisa Laga by Darshan
Here's the title song from the movie Ek Ladki Ko Dekha To Aisa Laga. We've seen this song become really popular among brides lately.
3) Tujh Mein Rab Dikhta Hai by Shreya Ghoshal
This is from Anushka Sharma's first Bollywood movie. I promise, not all of the songs in The Top 11 Indian Wedding Bridal Entrance Songs 2020 are from her.
4) Leja Re by Dhvani Bhanushali
We wanted to share new upbeat options because we know some wedding trends are changing and making their way into the ceremonies. Want new music to listen to? Make sure to fill out the form.
5) Kaun Tujhe by Palak Muchhal
Amongst the Top 11 Indian Wedding Bridal Entrance Songs 2020 list, this is a favorite for Gujarati brides. Often our brides look for songs that haven't been played before (at least not often), maybe thats how it got popular.
6) Dua Ban Ja by Harshdeep and Akhil
This is one of the newer songs on the Top 11 Indian Wedding Bridal Entrance Songs 2020 list.
7) Heer by Harshdeep
A.R. Rahman (the best musician in India) makes his way into the Top 11 Indian Wedding Bridal Entrance Songs 2020 list.
8) Mangalyam by KK, Shaan, Kunal & Sreenivas
Amongst the Top 11 Indian Wedding Bridal Entrance Songs 2020 list, this A.R Rahman track is a favorite for South Indian brides.
9) Navrai Majhi by Sunidhi Chauhan and others
Another upbeat option on the Top 11 Indian Wedding Bridal Entrance Songs 2020 list. If you want to come in smiling and dancing, this is a perfect for you. The words make sense for the occasion and if your mom loves Sridevi, you will probably make her day.
10) Samjhawan Unplugged by Alia Bhatt
This particular version was not released on the album. It's one of those hidden gems we shared with our brides but now are trying to help many other brides by making these blogs.
11) Nai Jaana by Neha Bhasin
This is the only song on the Top 11 Indian Wedding Bridal Entrance Songs 2020 list that isn't from a Bollywood movie.
The DJ Riz Entertainment team has helped many couples find the songs that help them create memories for a lifetime. The Top 11 Indian Wedding Bridal Entrance Songs 2020 list was made to help busy brides find the best music for their big wedding weekend. If you or a friend needs an Indian wedding DJ that will take the time to understand what you need and help make your wedding weekend perfect, contact us here.
If you liked this blog, check out all our blogs focused on Music and Tips.