When coming up with the Top 6 Indian Wedding Grooms Entrance Songs 2020, we based it on the following:
- This blog only focuses on Bollywood music that works perfectly for entrances.
- Most grooms like these songs.
- We wanted to give you options so you can use the best one for you and your second favorite for your groomsmen or family, if they are making an entrance right before you.
- We have put together this list with a mix of upbeat songs that are current and classics.
- Focus on listening to the song and not watching the video. Don't overlook the perfect song because you don't like the video. No one will see the video, they will all be watching you.
If you want new music lists on Spotify, Apple Music, Youtube or want some Non-Stop Mixes, fill out the form on this page.
Follow us on Instagram for new music and wedding tips.
Top 6 Songs for a Groom Entrance
The following Top 6 Indian Wedding Grooms Entrance Songs are ranked based on what we have seen used most often within the last few years.
1) Tainu Leke from Salaam-E-Ishq
The first position on our Top 6 Indian Wedding Grooms Entrance Songs 2020 list is used the most often.
2) Sajanji Ghar Aye from Kuch Kuch Hota Hai
The Top 6 Indian Wedding Grooms Entrance Songs 2020 wouldn't be complete without this throwback from over 2 decades ago. Want to earn some brownie points from your fiancee? Send her wedding entrance suggestions for songs and instrumentals.
3) Aaj Se Teri from Padman
This is the newest song on the Top 6 Indian Wedding Grooms Entrance Songs 2020 list. Often our couples look for songs that haven't been played before (at least not often), don't be surprised if this song becomes a groom favorite soon.
4) Ek Dil Ek Jaan - Padmaavat
This song has a royal feel to it and thats why it deserves to be on the Top 6 Indian Wedding Grooms Entrance Songs 2020. Want new music to listen to? Make sure to fill out the form on this page.
5) Shubhaarambh from Kai Po Che!
Amongst the Top 6 Indian Wedding Grooms Entrance Songs 2020, this is a favorite for Gujarati grooms.
6) Gal Mithi Mithi Bol from Aisha
The final spot on the Top 6 Indian Wedding Grooms Entrance Songs 2020 list goes to this song that has a South Indian feel with Punjabi lyrics. It's also great for mixed/fusion couples.
The DJ Riz Entertainment team has helped many couples find the songs that help them create memories for a lifetime. The Top 6 Indian Wedding Groom Entrance Songs 2020 list was made to help busy brides find the best music for their big wedding weekend. If you or a friend needs an Indian wedding DJ that will take the time to understand what you need and help make your wedding weekend perfect, contact us here.